Friday, 1 July 2011

Good Luck

This is the time of year when people are moving on, changing jobs or leaving for another country, the downside of expat life. So as the school year comes to a close I decided to make some Good Luck cards ready to hand out to friends and colleagues.


Lucky Black Cat Card

I chose some our new products to make the cards.I love this cute cat peel off, part of a  sheet with cats and dogs.I chose the black colour as black cats are supposed to bring good luck! The rest of the card is very straightforward with a paper flower in the corner and 3 pink diamante flowers to the right of the peel off. I made the greeting on the computer. Full instructions and a list of materials can be found here.

The second card features more good luck symbols, greem shamrocks and a key. This card was really quick and easy to make, I printed the circles from the computer but if you have a punch or die cutting machine it would be even quicker. A simple peel off line creates a border around the card and lifts the plain card backing.

Lucky Shamrock and Key Card

Again you can find a bigger image and full making instructions on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment