Thursday, 4 August 2011

Shopping for new products

It's been a month since I last posted and for most of that time I have been travelling and relaxing. I have also used the time in the UK to visit a craft fair and look at some of the latest trends and products and more importantly buy lots of new stock items for the store.
I am really pleased to have finally found a new supplier for our wire butterflies and padded heart embellishments so they will be back in stock soon. We have a new range of grosgrain ribbon from Berisfords, six delicious colours in 10mm and 16mm widths. I have revamped the adhesives range and got rid of one or two items, restocked on others and added a couple of new ones.
The most exciting news for me is that we will be launching a range of clear stamps in the Autumn, something we have been looking forward to for a long time.
I will be starting to add all these items, along with some great new free papers and sample cards as soon as I get back at the end of August, details will be in our upcoming newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletter and hear about all our exciting changes and addtitions, email newsletter@wildwarehouse.com with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment