Friday, 23 September 2011

Christmas Card Toppers

I have made two trips to England since my last post to deliver my children to School and University, it's been a hectic emotional roller coaster for me but the upside is that I have been able to buy more stock from UK suppliers.
We have teamed up with a company called Hunkydory Crafts who supply an amazing range of card, card blanks and toppers etc. I saw their range at the Summer Craft show in Doncaster and have been dying to get my hands on some of their stuff ever since. Despite a few false starts caused by problems with their website I managed to place an order with them and collect it on my last trip.
I have just put the first of their products on to the website, three sheets of top quality, die cut, Christmas card toppers.


 Each A4 sheet is printed on 300gsm acid and lignin free silk art card stock and all the die cut toppers have foiled edges for a superb, luxury finish. No card maker no matter how inexperienced or short of time can fail to make impressive cards with these toppers. For full details go to Card Toppers on the main website.
I will be putting other Hunkydory products on to the website over the next few weeks, so watch out for some more gorgeous toppers.
I am looking forward to trying them out and will be posting the results, so watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment