Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Stamping with Clear Stamps

I am delighted with our new range of clear stamps, which although quite small, caters for many different occasions in the greeting card calendar. The Missy Mice and Polar Bears are too cute and I have some great ideas for the Holly Tree stamp which I will get round to trying out when I have finished delivering my daughter to University at the weekend.
I have already tried out one of the stamps from the Tulips set and here are the results:


I used a black ink for the stamp to create the outline and stamped it onto a circle of white card, then coloured it with watercolour pencils which are great as you can blend them easily. This was then matted on pink card and mounted in the main card background.


As tulips come in such a wide range of colours the variations for colouring this stamp are endless.
The stamp is part of a set which is shown on the left.
To see details of our full range of stamps click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment