Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Fathers Day or Mans Birthday Card

Hi Everyone
The summer has flown by and I have been busy traveling and sorting out new stock for the Christmas Shop on the website, more about that later.
I realized recently that I never put the Fathers Day card on here that I made back in June so I'm adding that now, of course the same design could be used for a mans birthday so it's not completely out of date!
The packs of little coat hangers were new in stock at the time so I was pleased to have an excuse to open one and try them out, it's also a nice way to use up scraps of paper.


I used a 15 x 15cm card blank and just trimmed it down slightly then layered it with black card and blue textured card, I die cut a circle from white card and put that on top. The little ties are hand cut from scraps of paper and glued onto the hanger which in turns glued to the card. The greeting is a peel off sticker.
Most of the materials can be purchased from our website www.wildwarehouse.com, just click on the links below for more information and prices etc.



Materials used:
Thanks for looking in, hope you like the card, look forward to your comments.
Debbie 





No comments:

Post a Comment